[rt-users] Close with and without notification

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 25 13:06:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

--Am 25. April 2007 09:49:51 -0700 schrieb "Schultz, Eric"
<ESchultz at corp.untd.com>:

> What I would like to see is a checkbox that you can click to turn off
> sending email for *any* reply (just for that reply), rather than only
> for setting a particular status.  I already have it so that setting the
> status to 'deleted' does not generate email.  I tried to code a solution
> to this, but it was flawed.

that is a misunderstanding of the patch. Status is actually set to
"resolved" with this patch not to any other status. You would not want
introducing a new status or use "deleted", because you wil have wrong
statistics then.

silently_resolved.patch is actually design for and only for the "Thanks"
szenario you mentioned.

Regards, Dirk.

--
Dr. Dirk Pape (eAS - Projektleitung Campus Management)
Freie Universitaet Berlin