[rt-users] A rave -- RTx::EmailCompletion

Schultz, Eric ESchultz at corp.untd.com
Fri Apr 27 15:53:09 EDT 2007

> I haven't seen this mentioned in here yet, but I stumbled across this
> library in CPAN by Nicolas Chuche (Nicolas is also behind
> another recent
> RT add-on, RTx::Calendar, which is worth checking out as
> well) that adds
> AJAX autocompletion to email fields in RT.  The release in CPAN is
> version 0.01, but it's already good enough to make my users extremely
> happy.

As soon as I saw this, I had to go check it out.  I agree - this thing
is GREAT!  My only complaint is that it doesn't work as well in Firefox
(box size, CSS stuff - which I am going to look at now to see if I can
fix).  Works in my hacked 3.4.x installation.  This will solve so many
problems with people not knowing email addresses, typoes, etc.  Thank
you Nicolas, and Mark for finding it!

Eric Schultz
United Online