[rt-users] Collapsed View of Ticket?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Apr 30 12:04:10 EDT 2007

Joe, I'm looking over your wiki link below and have a question.  I don't
know a thing about the way rt overlays local files at runtime, so be patient.

Step 1 creates local/html/Ticket and step 3 copies the original
Display.html file into it from share/html/Ticket.

In step 4 we make changes to Display.html in the "share" tree but leave the
one we copied into "local" tree.  I would have thought that a file in the
"local" tree takes precedence over one in the "share" tree and so we would
leave the original alone and modify the "local" version.  Is my assumption
about how this works backwards or should step 4 have us modifying the
"local" version instead of the "shared" version?

Thanks,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC