[rt-users] Problem with OnQueueChange scrip

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Aug 1 05:59:51 EDT 2007

This tells you the problem is with your template, I usually have the
following 2 lines at the very top of the template:
Subject: New Correspondence: {$Ticket->Subject}
RT-Attach-Message: Yes

Then leave 2 empty lines (you should do that) before adding any template
text.
If you are questioning NotifyActor, its a preferences if you want people
to receive notifications on what they just did then turn it off else
keep it off.
I typically test with a test user, so emails are fired to me(my rt user
account).

Best of luck;
Roy