[rt-users] relogin necessary after changing/creating queue

Benjamin Weser weser at osp-dd.de
Wed Aug 1 12:39:53 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

Whenever I create a queue or only change its name, this change will be
visible after a relogin.
I thought it could be a problem of cache so I looked for cache in the
RT_Config.pm and found this entry which should be ok like it is:
Set($WebFlushDbCacheEveryRequest, '1');

I also added
Set($WebSessionClass , 'Apache::Session::File');
to my RT_SiteConfig.pm because it's possible that we will use
non-ASCII-letters too but this didn't work either.

There was no other entry which I would reference to this problem. Does
anybody has a suggestion how this problem could be solved that changes
to queues will be seen instantly?

RT3.6.4 is running on an openSuSE10.2, Apache2.2.3, mysql5.0.26 and
mod_perl2.0.2 since RT with fastcgi never worked here.

Cheers,
Ben