[rt-users] Custome Field Problem on Upgrade to 3.6.1

Chris Poupart chris.poupart at mcgill.ca
Thu Aug 2 13:09:26 EDT 2007

OK, going over the upgrade scripts, I missed this error.

When I try to run "rt-setup-database --action schema" with a text
containing the 3.3.0 RT mysql schema updates related to the custom field
modifications (including LookupType column), I get the following error,
which doesn't make sense to me since there is no mention of that table
in the schema file:

----
Creating database schema.
readline() on closed filehandle SCHEMA_LOCAL at
/usr/sbin/rt-setup-database line 223.
Problem with statement:

CREATE TABLE Attachments (
  id INTEGER NOT NULL  AUTO_INCREMENT,
  TransactionId integer NOT NULL  ,
  Parent integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0  ,
  MessageId varchar(160) NULL  ,
  Subject varchar(255) NULL  ,
  Filename varchar(255) NULL  ,
  ContentType varchar(80) NULL  ,
  ContentEncoding varchar(80) NULL  ,
  Content LONGTEXT NULL  ,
  Headers LONGTEXT NULL  ,
  Creator integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0  ,
  Created DATETIME NULL  ,
  PRIMARY KEY (id)
) TYPE=InnoDB
Table 'Attachments' already exists at /usr/sbin/rt-setup-database line 243.
----

-- Chris