[rt-users] Sorting on custom fields: still broken?

Timothy Smith Timothy.Smith at students.olin.edu
Wed Aug 8 02:11:09 EDT 2007

My client is running a customized RT 3.6.1 and they're unable to sort
searches by a custom field. I went poking around the list archives in
June and found that people using the then-current version of RT were
reporting the same woes. I noticed that a fancy new RT has come along
but didn't notice any comments to the list or in the changelog that
seemed to directly address this behavior.

Can anyone comment on whether sorting search results by a custom field
is working in the current version of RT?

Thanks.
Tim Smith