[rt-users] History Display for a Ticket

Joe Casadonte joe.casadonte at oracle.com
Wed Aug 8 08:28:55 EDT 2007

On 8/7/2007 1:01 PM, Scott T. Hildreth wrote:

>       If I query the Transactions table, selecting only transactions for this
>       ticket that were created by non-RT::System ids, there are 29.  All of type
>       RT::Ticket. If unset the $OldestTransactionsFirst, the history on the display
>       page shows the first 20 Tickets (non-system tickets, I added the HideTransactons override)
>       If re-set $OldestTransactionsFirst in RT_SiteConfig.pm, stop apache, remove
>       mason_data/obj/*, restart apache, search for that ticket, the ticket display
>       only shows the last 7 tickets.  I have looked at RT code and read relevant chapters
>       in RT Essentials and I cannot figure out why the all history will not show up
>       in the History section.  I feel like I am really overlooking something obvious,
>       does anyone have any ideas on what is going?

I just looked at the 3.6.3 code, and I can't see anything that would
limit the number of history records shown, nor do I see anything
different with OldestTransactionsFirst aside from ASC vs. DESC in the
select.  What code base are you on?

--
Regards,

joe
Joe Casadonte
joe.casadonte at oracle.com

== The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not ==
== necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.               ==