[rt-users] Attachments table of RT's Mysql database

Schincke, Keith D. (JSC-IT)[MEI] Keith.D.Schincke at nasa.gov
Wed Aug 8 11:21:00 EDT 2007

You could do that or just have 'ondisk' be a new encoding type added at
the end of the list.
The Content field of the data base could store the path to the file
relative to a config option.

I would suggest a file size threshold option if RT starts using the file
system to store attachements.

The folowing config options could be added:
Set( $AttachmentLocation, 'indb'|'ondisk'|'size' ) ;
Set( $AttachmentDiskStorageThreshhold, 4096 ) ;
Set( $AttachmentDiskPath, '/some/location' ) ;

Keith