[rt-users] I forgot how to do this

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 15:40:23 EDT 2007

I need to get a list of all of the values for one particular custom field.  I
had a script which did this after about a week or two of banging my head against
my desk.  However, I no longer have this script and am left banging my head
again as I've forgotten how to gather this list up.

I've tried using CustomFieldValue, CustomFieldValues, CustomField and
CustomFields.  I can't for the life of me figure out how to do this.  Can
someone point me in the right direction?

--
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com