[rt-users] Query to find open tkts where customer hasn't been replied to

Gary Oberbrunner garyo at genarts.com
Wed Aug 8 21:24:19 EDT 2007

James Moseley wrote:
> Additionally, you probably want to use a status of 'new'.  New tickets mean
> they haven't been touched.  Of course, new tickets don't have a 'Told'
> value.  If a ticket is open, it's been touched in some manner, but it
> doesn't mean that the customer has been responded to...
>
> Are you looking for tickets that have never been touched but are more than
> an hour old, or you trying to identify all open tickets that simply haven't
> been updated within the last hour?

Thanks for the reply, James.

Not that it hasn't been updated, but specifically the customer updated
the ticket (via email normally) and nobody's answered them.  They're
waiting for a response.  I don't care if a ticket hasn't been updated
for a couple of days, as long as we were the last ones to email the
customer (i.e. the ball's in their court).

If there were specific ticket states for who last updated the ticket
that would help.  Or if I could check LastUpdatedBy <> Owner that would
do it too.

Isn't this a common thing, to want to find the open tickets that aren't
being handled in a timely fashion?

== Gary