[rt-users] Query to find open tkts where customer hasn't been replied to

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Thu Aug 9 08:34:58 EDT 2007

You could see about perhaps modifying Tim Bishop's rt-remind script to
do what you want.  As written, it is primarily set to remind owners when
their tickets exceed a specified priority but you may be able to change
it to fire X hours after the customer last replied.

http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/staff/tdb/rt3/

DB