[rt-users] Sorting on custom fields: still broken?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 9 12:33:00 EDT 2007

Jesse,

	We're not upset or expecting something to be done just for us. We just
feel that customers and "non-customers" alike would appreciate a fix on
a publicized feature that isn't working. We can wait. We'll just tell
our users to not use it and expect it to work. No problema. Thanks for
the info though.

Kenn
LBNL