[rt-users] I forgot how to do this

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 13:48:51 EDT 2007

That the thing.  I've done it before.  I just don't have the code I used so I
don't have anything to look at.  Although, I may have simply pulled down *all*
of the custom field values and told the script to skip those from custom fields
I wasn't looking for.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com