[rt-users] Odd requirement - out of ideas - Search for tickets where the ticket id matches last two digits.

Tobias Heinz tobias at formelheinz.de
Thu Aug 9 15:23:02 EDT 2007

Dear All,

I have a little odd requirement: My rt (3.4.1 postgres debian) users
want to search / match tickets by last digits.

Example:
Search for last digits 13 should match
13
113
213
12413
54813

I have tried to build an appropriate query string using something like:
$m->comp("/Search/Results.html", Query => "Id LIKE $query AND ($status)");

or matching regex

$m->comp("/Search/Results.html", Query => 'Id ~ \''.$query.'$\' AND
($status)");

but this does not work. Is this due to the constraints of TicketSQL or
am I missing something else?

Is there someone who could point me in the right direction?

Best regards and many thanks for any help in advance

Tobias Heinz