[rt-users] 2 questions on scripts

Phanoko phanoko at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 10:21:46 EDT 2007

This is the end goal #1.  When I create a ticket in the HR queue I would like it to populate reminders.  Like a new user build sheet for IT.
1. Create and account on xyz.
2. Generate email address and mail it to Bob the Builder.
3. Take Blanka out to lunch

Second goal with scripts.
Can I query a LDAP server in a script to retrieve contact information?
On Create
ldapsearch -x -b ou=people,dc=dog,dc=com cn=$requestor cn telephoneNumber mail