[rt-users] SetStatus and SetOwner scrip question

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 14:14:40 EDT 2007

I've tried:

$self->TicketObj->SetOwner("Nobody");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Nobody);
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner("10");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(10);
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Name => "Nobody");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Name => Nobody);
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Id => "10");
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner(Id => 10);

None of these has worked and nothing in rt.log indicates any problems.  I have
it set up with debug so I know I'm getting as much info as I can.

Mathew
Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com