[rt-users] how to add members to user defined group in RT

Akila Amarathunga akila at wso2.com
Wed Aug 15 07:54:54 EDT 2007

Hi Mathew,

I think there's bit of a misunderstanding ...

Lets take the following scenario..

I want to create a queue call 'system1'. Also I want to create some
non-privilege user who can access only this queue. They have rights to
create, close and reply to tickets.
And I like to put them group call 'sys1_grp' and assign that group to
'system1' queue.
But my problem when I try to add members to the 'sys1_grp'.. RT shows
only the privilege users that are already created in the system. It
doesn't show the non-privilege users I created..
So how can I do this in RT ? Is this a bug ?

Thanks,
Akila

--
Akila Amarathunga