[rt-users] RT-WinXP-Apache-Oracle10g-ActivePERL

Lutz, Thomas W. X2TWLUTZ at southernco.com
Wed Aug 15 16:15:50 EDT 2007

I'm trying to get RT installed on an XP-SP2 box using Oracle10g.  I
can't seem to be able to get the manual install to go.  I have used the
3rd party installers to get it working but none of them install for
Oracle, only mySQL.  I started out trying to manually install the
application using the supplied documents from the wiki but am missing
something.
Does anyone have a step-by-step for installing RT on a box with Oracle
10g?  Or any suggestions that might be beneficial?

Tom Lutz
Business Systems Analyst

Georgia Power Company
Bin 71020