[rt-users] Insert blank column in results

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 16 08:56:09 EDT 2007

At Thursday 8/16/2007 03:47 AM, Keith Edmunds wrote:
>RT 3.6.1
>
>Some default displays have two lines per entry with the second line
>typically being in a smaller font (eg, the requester name). However, under
>the ticket ID in such displays there is no data on the second line, and
>editing the display shows that this field is represented by '<blank>'.
>I've added another field to the top line so I need to add another blank
>field to the second to keep the alignment I want. How can I add additional
>blank fields?
>
>Thanks.

Keith,

Doesn't look like the Search Builder UI has a blank element for you
to add. What you can do is construct or load your search and then
switch to the Advanced page. The lower text box lists the results
fields - you can insert blank fields like this:

'',

Steve