[rt-users] Seeking notification method advice

Robert Long rlong at bluegecko.net
Wed Aug 22 19:47:25 EDT 2007

If you where careful about how you name your custom field values and
group names, you could just add a Bcc line in the default autoresponce
template.  Then you wouldn't even need a scrip...and really you'll
probably have to have the names all be the same anyhow so this would be
a really simple way of doing it.

Bcc: { my $bldg = $self->TicketObj->FirstCustomFieldValue('building');
my $group = RT::Group->new( $RT::SystemUser );
$group->LoadUserDefinedGroup($bldg);
$addresslist = $group->MemberEmailAddressesAsString; }

disclaimer:  I just looked at the above code, it might require some
sanity checks..

.r'