[rt-users] Need help referencing custom fields in CreateTicket template

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Aug 23 19:33:27 EDT 2007

Hi David,

I've never used a template to create a ticket so I might be off base
here.  Does $Ticket exist within a Create Ticket template?  It seems tome
that it might not until after the ticket has been created.  If it doesn't
exist yet, that would explain the undefined value ($Ticket).  Just a thought.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst