[rt-users] Sending reply to the requester only on action by owner

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Aug 24 15:08:55 EDT 2007

Hi Liam,

It looks like "Notify Requestors" (as a scrip action) and "Reply to
requestors" (as a web gui update type) send mail only to the
requestor(s).  If you manually add someone else as a Cc: then there's no
way you can prevent them from hitting Reply To All.  That would be a Boss
Training Issue.

On the other hand, if you Bcc: the boss then his copy of the e-mail
shouldn't have the requestor's address on it (but he also wouldn't know
that the requestor got a copy of it as well).

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC