[rt-users] Accessing requestors' names

Schincke, Keith D. (JSC-IT)[MEI] Keith.D.Schincke at nasa.gov
Tue Aug 28 10:42:43 EDT 2007

Hey Tim,

The inspiration for this answer came from the RT code
(html/Ticket/Elements/ShowRequestor).
It should march through all of the requestors of the ticket and add
their RealName or email address to user list array. This array will then
be joined into a scaler. You could either work with each user as they
are looked up at line 6, do something with the array after the while at
line 9 or the list as a string on line 10.

1: my @names ;
2: my $people = $Ticket->Requestors->UserMembersObj;
3: while (my $requestor=$people->Next)
4: {
5:   next if $requestor->Privileged;
6:   my $name=$requestor->RealName || $requestor->EmailAddress;
7:   push( @names, name ) ;
8: }
9:
10: $name_list = join( ',' @names ) ;

I have not tested this yet this morning but it looks like Perl to me.

Good luck,

Keith