[rt-users] RT Ticket Counts and why they differ

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue Aug 28 15:48:14 EDT 2007

From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of Shawn Scantland
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 2:32 PM

> Now I can get the RT Ticket Query and mysql to agree on the results but RTx::Statistics is returning different
> values.  Does RTx::Statistics gather the data differently?  In specific looking at the 'Time to Resolve' I get
> values  that are nothing like what the 3 other options above will show me for the count of Created tickets.
>
> Thanks,
> Shawn

Unfortunately, RTx::Statistics hasn't been updated in quite awhile.  I simply haven't had any time this year to work on it, and it doesn't really appear that anyone else has either.  I have several patches sitting in my inbox because I haven't had time to evaluate them, but even those are close to a year old.

-Kelly