[rt-users] Behavior of ticket's AdminCC vs. queue's AdminCC

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Aug 28 18:27:03 EDT 2007

Hi Fran,

Here's how I'd attack your problem.

1.  Change your On Create scrip to Notify Other Recipients and then create
a custom template (NotifySysadmins for instance).

2.  Create an RT group called SysAdmins.

3.  Have your NotifySysadmins template send the notification e-mail to the
RT SysAdmins group.  Something like this:
To: {
   my $group = RT::Group->new( $RT::SystemUser );
   $group->LoadUserDefinedGroup("SysAdmins");
   $OUT = $group->MemberEmailAddressesAsString; }

{ $Transaction->Content() }

This way your SysAdmins only get unowned new-ticket notifications, not all
the other noise.

Regards,
Gene

--