[rt-users] 3.6.4: Slow (or hanged up) when replying with a large text

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:09:00 EDT 2007

Our RT installation works fine (upgraded from 3.6.3 to 3.6.4 and using
MySQL). But we just found that if a reply text to a ticket is too long
(more than 60 lines), RT does not seems to be able to refresh the
page. The reply is submitted with the Self Service interface. The web
browser just hang forever (or I am not patient enough to wait for more
than 10 minutes...).

If we stop the Web browser and restart it, then we can see that the
(long) reply was successfully accepted.

Is there any timeouts to look for? Or other issues?

Thanks,
Thierry Thelliez