[rt-users] Best ways to create a web based ticket submission without login?

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 15:51:05 EDT 2007

How would you create a web form that will be used by users that do not
have an RT account?

The self service interface is simple but I need something even
simplier: users fill a form and press submit. That's all. No
authentication, No ticket list. On the form they should fill several
custom fields including a way to identify them back (name, email). The
only thing they need to see is a ticket submission page.

Behind the scene this form will populate an RT ticket for a predefined
queue and another group of users will process the requests/tickets.

How should I get started with these requirements?

Thanks,
Thierry Thelliez