[rt-users] Best ways to create a web based ticket submission without login?

Thierry Thelliez thierry.thelliez.tech at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 17:59:44 EDT 2007

Thanks all for your answers.

The email solution is not an option at this point because we only use
the Web Interface (to avoid spam we have no inbound email server).

The command line approach (REST like?) seems promising although I
could not yet figure out how to create a new ticket for a given queue
with custom fields. Has someone a code example? Reading the 'bin/rt'
code, it seems that there are some files and environment variables to
set but I did not see anything about specifying a queue.

Creating a CGI will probably work but I would have preferred letting
RT manage the Custom Fields layout and logic (required fields).

Thierry