[rt-users] Access followup CCs in templates? [FAM-RT #828]

Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Aug 30 18:51:27 EDT 2007

Hi fellow RT users,

I am desperately looking for a way to access a message's CC addresses
(as opposed to RT's CCs) from within a template? I am pretty sure that
this is possible but even though I was browsing through the wiki
and the source code I could not find how to do this.

In other words, we've { $Ticket->CcAddresses } to access a ticket's
CCs but can I also access the CCs of a message's RFC822 header?

I know there is ParseFollowupMessageForTicketCcs
( http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ParseFollowupMessageForTicketCcs )
which tries to solve the problem by adding followup CCs as ticket's
CCs. But this is too much for us. We'd just need the CCs in templates.

Many thanks in advance,

--
-- Andreas

   running RT 3.4.5