[rt-users] Re: Groups and LDAP

David Hobley david.hobley at mionegroup.com
Sun Dec 2 18:44:42 EST 2007

Karl,

I had a look at this, but this really relates to ticket creation. What I am after is for RT to assign group membership based on LDAP group membership.

I have a bunch of groups set up within RT and it would be great if users that get auto created from LDAP also get their group memberships created.

MediaWiki does this well - on logon, it queries for LDAP group membership and adds/deletes users in the relevant (local) group based on that membership.

Unless I have misunderstood that page of course ;-)

Cheers,
David