[rt-users] Difference between a ticket AdminCc and queue AdminCc

slamp slamp slackamp at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:44:24 EST 2007

Is there a way to distinguish if the AdminCc belongs to the ticket
AdminCc or the queue AdminCc? Are they the same?

We have an AdminCc group for a queue.

We want to set corresponders as an AdminCc so they get Bcc'd instead of Cc'd.

If I create a Scrip that says notify AdminCc on correspond, will RT
send to the ticket AdminCc or the queue AdminCc?

I don't know if I am making any sense but please help me clear this up.

currently all corresponders are added as Cc's and they show up in the
customers Cc list which we do not want. How can we avoid this?