[rt-users] Scrip condition input request

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 09:14:18 EST 2007

Thanks. I removed the first 'if' as suggested by both you and Todd (this didn't
seem to work before which is why it was still in there after Todd's suggestion).
 I've tested it on our development server and it seems to do what I think it
should.  However, I have admin rights so I need to verify with someone who's
rights are limited that it is actually working.

I've also removed the criteria that the owner not be Nobody as it seems moot for
our needs.  The NewStatus method makes use of either the queue name or id.

Thanks again.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com