[rt-users] Problem in canned reply

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Dec 4 10:18:20 EST 2007

At Tuesday 12/4/2007 09:57 AM, Nuno Fernandes wrote:
>No.. it wasn't. It works now.. thanks!! :)
>I didn't find any info on the first line being blank. Where did you find it?
>
>Best regards,
>Nuno Fernandes

It's a bit obscure - there's a mention of it in
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/Template . The real requirement is
a blank line between mail headers and the message body in the
complete mail message assembled by RT from your template plus other
stuff RT adds. RT will put mail headers before your template - so if
your template itself contains headers, you need a blank line between
your headers and the body. If your template has no headers, the first
line must be blank.

Steve