[rt-users] Self Service error

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Dec 4 11:45:28 EST 2007

On Tue, Dec 04, 2007 at 01:38:35PM -0300, sebsua at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are on 3.7.5 trying to setup Self Service.

RT 3.7 is a development release of RT and should not be installed in
production unless you're an RT developer or have made special support
arrangements with an RT developer.  3.7 (Like 3.3,3.3,3.5 and 3.999) is
not intended for general production deployment.  Issues should be
discussed on the rt-devel mailinglist.

Best,
Jesse