[rt-users] struggling a bit with RT

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Tue Dec 4 15:11:25 EST 2007

Hello,
   As a novice, I am struggling a bit ( actually a lot )  with two RT features ;
   I have searched around and bought the book , but still I am in the weeds.

   Any direction will be appreciated.

   Issue #1
       trying to create CF's  with a date popup calendar.
       Any docs/examples/hints ????

   Issue #2
    I think I need  a scrip that would determine the group members of a requestor and make them cc on a ticket so all group members would then be able to see the ticket..

   Also one other point... I can't seem to use the "unlimited" in a search report, 100 works ( bug or me ? )

  I am using 3.6.3..

As a novice , I truly thank you all for the many posts to the lists that got me this far....RT is very very cool

RS.

Roy A. Sowa
UNIX OS Support
(613) 993-0291