[rt-users] RT not generating email for CCs/AdminCCs

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Dec 6 13:00:40 EST 2007

Matt,

	Based on your comment about not seeing attempts in the log, it SOUNDS
like there isn't a specific scrip for XX activity for AdminCc and Cc's,
but since I'm sure you checked that, so it may be something else. I
assume these persons were getting email for this activity before? What
type of updates to the ticket are you talking about? When you upgraded,
did you do anything with the tables involving scrips? Did you create NEW
notification scrips or accidentally disable some?

Kenn
LBNL