[rt-users] Add group members as CC on create scrip

Roy Sowa Roy.Sowa at rcmp-grc.gc.ca
Sun Dec 9 15:18:43 EST 2007

Folks,
  I apologize, but I just cannot get this to work.
   I have seen ( and tried ) many examples on the list, over the past couple of days, but I am making no headway trying to implement.

Once again I seek some expert advice...
    the situation ...

 1.  Users can be in multiple groups
 2.  Users can send tickets to multiple queues but they only should be allowed to see their own tickets.
 3.  Group members should be added as CC to ticket on create , to allow them to see tickets created by their group .

 much effort , no results...

   I am now floundering ... and am asking for a hand.

  thanks
Roy