[rt-users] how to notify my "queue" group that a new ticket iscreated

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Tue Dec 11 08:48:05 EST 2007

Hi Tom,
  We have something simple set up for this exact purpose.

We created a new template:
<template>
CC: <my group's distribution list here or you can add them one address
per line at a time, just prefix the address with CC:>
RT-Attach-Message: yes

A new ticket has been created.

Ticket #{$Ticket->id()}
Requestor: {$Ticket->Requestors->MemberEmailAddressesAsString()}
Subject: {$Ticket->Subject}

{ $Ticket->Transactions->First->Content; }

</template>

And the scrip to run it:
<scrip>
Condition: On Create