[rt-users] Can I automatically display a Ticket after CF modification?

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Dec 12 08:37:40 EST 2007

No, that is my mistake.  I had Modify.html confused with Update.html
because of another project the evil overlords have put me on.

I seem to remember this being discussed in regards to people adding a
comment or corresponence and later clicking refresh. It would add a
second comment or email to the requestor.  Searching the list archives,
I found these.  Perhaps t hey can get you started on the right path.
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/23343#23343
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/58075#58075