[rt-users] Alter custom field (rt-3.4)

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Wed Dec 12 10:01:09 EST 2007

On Tue, Dec 11, 2007 at 04:13:52PM -0800, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
> 	What kind of bulk update do you want to do? If you want to update
> 	the value for a specific custom field in each ticket instance, I have a
> procedure that will do that and it uses normal RT functionality.

Hi Kenn,

Thanks for your response. I just sent a response to Todd which explains
what I'm trying to accomplish. I do want to update the value of a
specific field. Please send me your procedure.

Thanks,
William

--
Knowmad Technologies - Web Site Development & Programming
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee