[rt-users] BASIC statistics question

Fuller, David david.fuller at uconn.edu
Wed Dec 12 12:21:46 EST 2007

HI :

My basic question: What statistical reports are available via RT ?

My task is to report to management many/all statistical reports
available in RT.

Management will then decide whether or not to implement the RT
statistics package.

I looked at the RT3 statistics package.

The 'TimeWorked' module [ http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/TimeWorked
] seems to fill one of our current needs but

I haven't found a list of available reports / graphs.

Is there, where is - such a list ?

We have  RT 3.6.1  .

Thank you.

Is this a list of statistical reports ?

I downloaded the: rtstats-1.03.tar.tar file.

In it was  the 'rtstats.pl file.

 I found what MAY be report descriptions in this file.

Created vs Resolved Graph

resolved_totals ()

created_totals ()

resolved_totals_by_area ()

Get the next number request to be generated.

Generate average time to resolve

Generate average time by person to resolve

Generate average time by area to resolve

Average Time a open ticket has been sitting since last acted on

Tickets created in the last 24 hours

Tickets closed in the last 24 hours by person

tickets resolved by person

Average time to resolve in days

Create "restime by owner"

Create "restime by area"