[rt-users] BASIC statistics question

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Dec 12 12:29:40 EST 2007

Bear in mind, I am running RT3.6.5 so your list may vary...

Built in under Tools->Reports are:
- Resolved by owner: Total tickets in a queue resolved by each
privileged owner
- Resolved in date range: Same as above, but allows you to specify a
date range
- Created in a date range: Shows number of tickets created in a given
date range and their current status: deleted, new,open, rejected,
resolved, stalled

There have been posts to the list in the past of how people use Crystal
Reports (for example) to do their own reports.  I have not been asked to
do so and have no personal experience with it.  I also have not tried
any "add-on" statistics packages or scripts.