AW: [rt-users] Cli add User problem

Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at Kuehne-Nagel.com
Thu Dec 13 03:26:59 EST 2007

Hi alex,
Had the same problem in the past, no reply till now, from my point of view, this is not implemented.

Torsten

-----Original Message-----
From: rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com>
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
Sent: Thu Dec 13 07:33:01 2007
Subject: [rt-users] Cli add User problem

Hi,
I'm using CLI interfare of RT to add user and I use this ccommand to
create a new one :

"rt create -t user set username=test9 emailaddress=test9 at junk.com
password=qwerty"

and it works but when I go in web interface loggin with admin and I go
in Configuration - User - Choose user  I do not see the user created
with this command.

It seems the same problem (user created not appears in the list) in Web
interface when use Configuration - User - New user and create a user and
not check the "Let this user access RT" and "Let this user be granted
rights" in Access Control.

How is possible from CLI adding this check to the user created ?

Thanks a lot for all

SAVE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS ON RT SUPPORT:

If you sign up for a new RT support contract before December 31, we'll take
up to 20 percent off the price. This sale won't last long, so get in touch today.
    Email us at sales at bestpractical.com or call us at +1 617 812 0745.

Commercial support: sales at bestpractical.com