[rt-users] Alter custom field (rt-3.4)

William McKee william at knowmad.com
Thu Dec 13 08:43:39 EST 2007

On Wed, Dec 12, 2007 at 06:51:22PM -0500, Todd Chapman wrote:
> You could modify the database table directly if you don't mind not
> having a ticket history entry for it. Table ObjectCustomFieldValues.

Ahhh, that was my first thought, but then I thought better of it as I'm
not familiar with the internals of RT. I'm working with a script that
Stephen Turner suggested and will post back my results. I may still opt
for this last ditch solution if needed so thanks for the table name.

Cheers,
William

--
Knowmad Technologies - Web Site Development & Programming
W: http://www.knowmad.com | E: william at knowmad.com
P: 704.343.9330 | http://www.LinkedIn.com/in/williammckee