[rt-users] Problem installing rt36 port on FreeBSD

o.nash at cs.ucc.ie o.nash at cs.ucc.ie
Fri Dec 14 09:24:53 EST 2007

Hi Kris,
I just completed my second install of rt-3.6.3 on ubuntu 7.1
my previous install was on open suse 10.1
While it is not an easy thing to install it can be done with care.
I initially used the book RT Essentials By Jesse Vincent ... O'Reilly
to act as a guide.
The method used it this book works.
[I am not sure about BSD unix though]
I used Apache2 2.0.61
mod_perl 2.0.3
perl 5.8.8
If you are still stuck I can send you a itemized list of steps needed.
But I would suggest the book ....
regards
Oliver

Oliver Nash