[rt-users] CannedReplies on Create

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Fri Dec 14 15:27:31 EST 2007

We have an OnCreate scrip that looks a fields in the incoming email and if
configured to do so loads the body of an RTFM acticle, sends it to the
requestor and closes the ticket. The article instructs the user to reply to
the ticket if it didn't answer their question, that way the ticket will be
re-opened for inspection by a human. It has saved us months of work.

-Todd