[rt-users] New Ticket Command Line

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Tue Dec 18 15:03:41 EST 2007

It requires a different syntax

From
http://search.cpan.org/src/JESSE/RT-Extension-CommandByMail-0.05/README

   Custom field values
    Manage custom field values. Could be used multiple times.

        CustomField.{C<CFName>}: <custom field value>
        AddCustomField.{C<CFName>}: <custom field value>
        DelCustomField.{C<CFName>}: <custom field value>

    Short forms:

        CF.{C<CFName>}: <custom field value>
        AddCF.{C<CFName>}: <custom field value>
        DelCF.{C<CFName>}: <custom field value>