[rt-users] Rt-remind error

Drew Barnes barnesaw at ucrwcu.rwc.uc.edu
Wed Dec 19 13:45:13 EST 2007

The semicolon was the syntax problem then.

I find it interesting that the path you specify in the use statement
isn't listed in @INC.  At least not if it is case sensitive.  Having
never used Perl on Windows, I assume it is but can't say for sure.  In
any event, it is mixing C:\Program Files in with /usr/local/packages.
Perhaps your path needs to be quoted there?

Candelario, Bill wrote:
> There wasn't but when I added it, I got this error message:
>
> Can't locate RT/Interface/CLI.pm in @INC (@INC contains: C:\Program
> Files\OurInt
> ernet\Request Tracker\rt\lib\rt /usr/local/packages/rt/lib
> /usr/local/packages/r
> t/local/lib Tracker\rt\lib\RT\Interface C:/Program
> Files/OurInternet/Request Tra
> cker/perl/lib C:/Program Files/OurInternet/Request Tracker/perl/site/lib
> .) at .
> /rt-remind.pm line 120.
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at ./rt-remind.pm line 120.
>
> To me, this meant that it couldn't find the libraries.

>>> Bill