[rt-users] Rt-remind error

Candelario, Bill Candelario at zoominfo.com
Wed Dec 19 13:55:05 EST 2007

I haven't used Perl in Windows either but am learning as I go.  This is
the tough part because I know on a Linux machine this would be a lot
easier.

According to some of the threads I've been reading, they said to include
the path in the beginning when using windows. Not sure if this is the
correct way.

When I execute 'perl -V' I can see the default libraries for perl.  How
do I modify the default libraries?  Maybe this is where the editing has
to take place.